How to unlock Android phone or tablet if you forget the pattern without Internet
|Android pattern unlock|
You can do this in two ways:
1.Either using your Google account(Require Internet Connection).
2.Without using your Google account(Offline).
Unlock pattern without using Google account:
Note: It will reset your phone data and all apps stored on your phone.
If you also forget Google account details then what? Here we have solution for this and that is factory reset your android device. Lets see step by step how to do it.
- First Power off your phone.
- Now press Volume up, power and home button at the same time and wait until your device starts.
- When you see logo screen release the power button and keep pressed the other two buttons.
- Now your screen shows android system recovery and there is a list. Use Volume up or down keys to select option from the list. And select factory reset option and then press power button to let the action begin.
- Now it asks you for confirmation, select “yes”.
- After factory reset completes, it again shows you android system recovery screen. Now select reboot option and after restart it will not ask you for pattern.
In step 2 we use three keys Volume up, power and home. But it may be possible that in some phones home button is not available so you can press Volume up and down with power button.
Use your Google account for unlocking(Require Internet Connection):
- When you try different patterns and unable to unlock your phone in five attempts. Then a message pop-up and shows two buttons “next” and “try again”.
- Now click on “next” button and you see two options for unlocking phone. One is answer the security question and the second option is to provide Google account details.
- Most people don’t set a security question. But if you have set it then simply answer the question and unlock your device quickly. Otherwise check the Google account option and click “next”.
- Now provide your Google account username and password attached with your device and click on “sign in”.
- After that you are directed to choose new pattern and now you can unlock with this pattern.
Hope this help you guys….Happy Blogging.
Ravi Yadav is an Android developer whose passion is to develop Android applications and sharing his work. He loves to post the tutorials which he created while learning any new latest technology topic.He loves to share about the latest technology happenings and other tricks that will be helpful for readers of Askfortricks.